Renovation update...


After much ranting, bitching and shout offs with my project manager and the main contractor, the renovation is back in full steam. Can you imagine, having a few days of work stalled because some one didn't plan the schedule well and used some of the money to roll over another client's project?!!!!! 

Yes, I suspect my project manager has been siphoning some of the deposit I gave him for my renovation to another project in progress..  Of course I was upset by his action and because of this, I also think he's been asking for partial schedule payments... 

Now, having settled all disputes, (well most it, which so happened to be money related) work has resumed... Now, I'm waiting for the frames for windows, sliding doors and door frame for my main entrance to be fitted. As I blog, the plaster ceiling crew is already working on the ceilings, the tiles for the kitchen is up, hopefully, the tiling crew can proceed to tile the walls of the toilet... and I need  few more roof caps to be fixed so the roofs are fixed fully, without any leakage... the main contractor also needs to waterproff all exterior walls and concrete slabs... 


They should be done by next week and at the same time, all the walls will be skim coated, and painted... and my porch is ready for work, and finally, the floor tiles.... My dead line is Jul 26th.. I hope the house is reaady for delivery at least a week before Ju 26th, that buys me some time to clean and shift in my furnitures and others...


Comments

SC said…
Our place finally done...come by lar..
Mervin Lee said…
really? sms me your address... I come and bring some blessings... :D

Popular Posts