The F. F diet...


Last night, I was at the Curve with good old V, she's been rather stressed out lately by her work as her company is organizing a few events this early July... we met up at TGIF and we were talking business as well... After a couple swags of beer, and some light bites, I decided to leave her on her own as she has some hot date later... I promised Nut I'll take him out for dinner as he's been too sick to drive... Later when I met him, I was shocked!!!! Nut has lost weight!!!

He came into my car, plonked himself nicely and was perspiring profusely... and this is just getting out of his home, into the lift and coming into my car... Nut told me later that, even walking towards the toilet to pee felt like he was running a good 10 miles.... *Wah !!! KUA CHEONG MEH!!!* but then, if you're as sickly as him, and able to lose around 4 kilos... why not!!!

Went to Kota Damansara's commercial district and I was amazed that this place resembles like SS2's wai sek kai!!! Since our giant friend can't take heavy loads, we end up having 'Chee Cheong Fun', his came with fish balls and mine came with 'Fu Chook'... I asked Nut if he was happy he lost so much of weight, he said yes, but it wasn't a good way to lose weight... well this F.F (no, it's not Fitness First, rather Flu and Fever!) diet wouldn't work well with others... and you need to have some degree of pain tolerance to be able to withstand the onslaughts of nausea, migraines and fatigue.. Incidentally, Nut told me that he was fine during the day and towards the evening, the fatique and fever came back, noticed it for a few days... So how does Nut spend his time while he's sick? Glued to the TV and surf channels... 


He said he has never seen so much Chinese and Malay soap operas before in his life... He's currently catching a Malay drama series on local TV... He told me that the story line was good and the plot is interesting.. He suspected that due to following this series, he's been having weird dreams... Imagine him being a dying Datuk, disposing his wealth among his family... Hahahahahaha that was funny... Nut can still joke around though he's under the weather... that's Nut... I hope he feels better today.. He's suppose to go to work.... I wonder what's he up to right now?


Comments

Booker said…
FF Diet indeed!

Aiyoh but the Nut looks so TIRED and UNperky... poor thing!

You're the best Merv. So jaga him.
Swee said…
Garps!!!!

What happened to the Big huggy nut?
Ok, I have heard that he lost weights, but this is too much diff! Hope he feel much better now..

Popular Posts