Mobile blogging... stuck in a massive jam... why? people queuing up at petrol stations!!!


As I write this blog, I'm stuck in a jam. Thanks to maxis 3G internet, I was able to blog this short one....  I fucking cannot believe that people are queuing  up creating a kilometer of line so they could fill up their tanks before the petrol price hike of 78 sen begins this midnight. I can't fucking believe that we have people who despite knowing it's rush hour still want to queue to fill up their tanks. If our Government had any idea, they would really pay close attention to the power of media and information. All it takes is a text message and then the sms will spread like a raging fire in the dried up forest. Ya... reality sets in.. Malaysians have to pay RM 2.70 per litre on every litre of petrol they pumped into their cars. A 1.6 liter car will cost an average of RM 160 for a full tank. Wake up and smell the fumes! 

Another sms sent it while I sat patiently in the car, looking around, amidst the weary and upsetting drivers on my left and right; I can't help to feel the same with them. I read the sms, A price hike of RM 10 for every kilo of rice! Well, it's time to do the emily diet, as suggest by booker! :D I am so looking forward to moving back to PJ. My new house has an LRT station tucked nearby. I don't have to drive to down town from August onwards... Yippppeeeee!!!! 

Thank goodness... I don't have the need to go and pee.... oh well.... Please please please... hurry up! I think I should just head back to Bandar Utama... at least I could finish up this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts