Divine assurance and Fund raising... the 'happy' way

Friday was a bummer for me and with a lot on my mind, I decided to take up a friend's offer to go Karaoke! Yeah, deep inside Merv is a singer who wants to come out with style and glam... I guess no matter how straight acting I want to be, the little girl in me would find ways to come out once a blue moon.

On the way to MV, saw this... looked like a big palm and it was like giving me assurance and fearlessness, I guess it must be some kind of message Buddha wanted to tell me...

This looked like a hand, a divine hand... looks like Buddha's hands 


Took this on my way to MV... clear sky... nice twilight


Was invited by S.S from the Kechara House to attend her birthday.. turned out that her birthday is today but she moved forward her celebrations for a charity cause. Kechara house organized a Karaoke charity event... For every song you want to sing, you donate RM 10 and if you want to cut queue, then you donate RM 50. Sounds like charity... Well arrived a wee bit late as I was doing some last minute shopping... for briefs... ya... briefs. It's time to change new ones... 

Met my good buddy, AC whom I've not seen for two months. She just got off work and she was chilling out alone... I was happy to catch up with her and we were filling up on what happened the last time we met... Her little girl (schnauzer) was a naughty mutt... She sends her to training classes every sunday near my home and yeah she would be so obedient and attentive, but once she reaches home, her little girl would throw tantrums like she's a big princess... sounds like they've got a handful on weekends...

The event had a lot of celebrities, Saw Bill Keith, Eric Choong and a bevy of Datins and Puan Sris. Kechara House has a lot of influential and rich supporters... good for them. As the theme was Jeans... everyone was wearing jeans. They even had some expensive jewelry made of corals, pearls and other sea shells, diamonds, rubies, etc all for auction... 



What made the event memorable were the singers... I was overwhelmed by the sounds of wannabes, and people who sing well in showers... they were out in full force! belting evergreen Chinese numbers such as Teresa Teng's love songs, Kelly Chan's Jacky Cheung and other old numbers... What made me tickled was the fact that almost 70% of the guys who were at the event were 'happy' people...!!! Yeah... me gaydar was overwhelmed by such an abundance of 'happy' guys.....

Left the place early as I made an appointment with a masseur to sooth my aching muscles.... Byt the time I got back home, it'was a quarter to twelve... Didn't slept well... slept around 3 am... had a lot to ponder after having a bit of text chat with JK.... Yeah I missed him very much. 


Comments

Popular Posts