Coping...

I suddenly felt like I'm thrown into the lion's den... reminiscent of the movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, where Harry was 'unintentionally forced' to participate in the tri-wizard challenge... And the first task is to take the golden egg from the hungarian spit fire... I felt like Harry....

I'm suddenly thrown with so many responsibilities within PapaMerv's businesses... It's not easy to cope but I'm trying to understand all the projects he's involved in.. numerous a plenty... and I have to pick up the pieces within these 2 months... It's a challenge. It's like so many things to eat but don't know which to start or sample first... Ha ha ha ha!

Yesterday's meetings was intense... met with some influential people in the industry and saw how these 'veterans' play their cards during the dealings...  and I had to drive from KL Sentral to Jln Raja Chulan and back to PJ to check the house.... It was a full day... Later, as I got home, I got ready for my meditation and then an sms from my sister, T.O asking me if I'm joining her and C.P for dinner at The Curve. So we had a bit of light bites at the Teh Tarik Place. My first time there and it was a nice experience. The place is unique as it was arranged like it's part of the facade, the tables, chairs and utensils were all sourced in such a way with the intention of bringing you back to the old kopitiams of the yesteryears.. I saw the enamel plates they use to bring out the roti bakar, I was filled with memories of happy days when I was three feet child.

The night ended well with a roti telur, some roti bakar, a limau ice and nice sambal....


Comments

Popular Posts