It's the time of the month... This one's for SC!!!



Yep.. it's the time of the month... SALE!!!! one of our fellow blogger, SC went on a sale that was unexpected... and she ended up with a suave bag! So, the whole town is in sale... (that is if they print it on tiny typo in an A4 paper)... I heard stories where Bangkok is the city of Shopping and Sales. Come this July, the whole city is on SALE! And this Sale is much better than Singapore's Big Sale on the same month. I've always looked forward to the Sales season when I was residing in Melbourne, Melbourne sales usually fall during the winter months. This is to clear all the last summer's collection and the summer sales is to clear all the winter stocks... The thing is: their sales is really a SALE! All items reduced to 70%!!! 

Example: I bought two knitted sweaters from Country Road for only AUD60 Dollars. Originally sold at AUD 100 per sweater! How can you beat such a sale!!?!! (that was 10 years ago!)

Further reductions are rampant at their Factory Outlets... I once went to a Levi's factory outlet SALE on the outskirts of Melbourne. It was like a bloodied riot and everyone was for himself/ herself. Jeans were strewn on the floors, people were rummaging to find the right size... It was like a showdown of who has the fastest hands and legs... (uhmmmm... grab-a-levi's-titis!) My favorite sale in Melbourne is the Summer Sales, I could stock up on winter clothing... Yes I agree with Nut... it's nice to layer the clothes... After all, been living mostly in KL, where the weather's just hot and humid or rain... and lots of rain.. It's nice to see the closet with 4 types of clothing for 4 seasons.... 

Aaah.. the Sale... I feel the earth move under my feet.... Watch out! a stampede!!!!!

Comments

SC said…
Hehehehee...my name's on the title..teehee.;)
Mervin Lee said…
of course babes..... why not? You got yourself a nice bag!!!

Popular Posts