The year comes to an end....

2007...tick tock tick tock.. the time is slipping away... 2008 begins in 7 days time.... What have I done so far? This year, I've done too many things.. way too many!!!!

I've made some decisions in my personal life. I've started a cafe business with 2 partners, I'm also starting an Online E-Retail business with another 2 more friends... Made some resolutions for myself... Re connected with my 'long lost' friend....(s)... It's also a year of self discovery. I have so many things I've unearthed about myself... Come to think of it.. It was an enriching experience. I'm very glad to have met up with some old friends, especially my current business partner, Vivian. I've also reconnected with my old class and school mates from SMDJ,

Most of all, the year will go down in history as the year I've awakened and discovering my inner self... my own weaknesses and strengths.

What do I hope for in the coming year? I have made my new year's resolution...., I won't blog it over here.. but I hope to achieve it!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and All the best for 2008!

Comments

Popular Posts