Seni - Seni Cafe, new beginnings...

2 weeks has passed since the inception of my little project with my 2 other business partners. We have taken over a quaint little cafe called Art Gourmand, quite a mouthful of French to me. My other partner, Vivian decided to make it more local, hence; Seni Seni. The cafe is done up with an art gallery concept in mind. We saw the potential in it. Unfortunately, the previous owners had no time to come and manage, so a lot was left in shambles and the cafe was running into some difficulties.

We have worked hard for these 2 weeks since 1st. Sept, We have opened a new can of worms, and like all gung-ho minded people, we've done a few changes, made some mistakes, blah blah blah.. but we learnt a lot about ourselves and what is our own limitations. There isn't any. What is limited is only your perception. I'm still very fortunate that my other 2 partners(Viv and Eric) were in this together. I definitely hope our cafe's business will improve and everyone will get to sample our own home cooked style dishes!

Comments

Popular Posts