Christmas eve dinner @ anna's

Anna & Penny's girlie pad


This Christmas was special. I finally gave up my tree and it's now Anna's and Penny's. And they did a great job decorating it with their little own personal touches. The dinner party was on the Christmas eve, Anna and Penny did their pasta, the pumpkin soup and vegetable salad. The soup was excellent! The turkey was roasted by yours truly. (: this turkey was done all the way in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan and spent 2 hours on the road, while on the way back to KL.

Everyone enjoying the dinner!


After dinner... so full! tummy so nice...


Yeah, I had to do it at my mum's hometown as I had to attend a Christmas eve lunch celebrations with my cousins and relatives back in K.P. Anyways, I usually would do the turkey ala Gaelic style. However, this year's turkey is done the traditional way.

The guest list:
Jules, Xavier, Frederick, Calvin, Wendy, Elle, Me, and the 2 hostesses. It was fun, fun and fun. There was also a Christmas carol karaoke session.


Karaoke...! Queen 'Annakin' serenading....



Beauty among the erm... thorns!


Anna & Elle -Best Mates!



Penny & Xavier - is he a bit sleepy?


Body jammer aka Chris and Zen Gal aka Wendy!


Chris and Jules


2 Tong Sui chefs! Fred & Calvin


Penny & Me - Posing.. how do we look?


It was a memorable dinner party! Woooo hoooo! I look forward to 2007's Christmas eve party!

Comments

Popular Posts