It's the time of the year....

It's December. How time really fly! As I reflect back on the past events that happened to me, I realized that I've made some mistakes (we all do... don't we!), Made new friends, reconnected with some old pals whom I've had a fall out for years, Did a few things I never thought of doing, made people laughed, made some people cried. It was a good year for me.

I hope it was a good year for all of you. As the year comes to an end, I have a few resolutions that I'd like to fulfill. I am hoping I find the strength and determination to fulfill them. You have a resolution or some to fulfill or achieve next year? I wish you the best!

A few things I'd like to impart before I sign off:

1. This is the time to reflect and appreciate all that had happened to you.
2. It is a time to remember all who are dear to you and remind yourself how fortunate you have been.
3. It is a time to share your love and friendships with the one you love, your family and friends during the festive season.

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year!
With Metta,


Comments

Popular Posts