All I want for Christmas is my 2 cool Crocs!



This Christmas, I have a wish list. (Erm... Hint.. Hint.. to all my friends)

First in the wishlist: a Pair of Off road crocs.... I've had the opportunity to view this 'weird' but cool looking footwear a few months back. They come in all sizes (Adults and youth) and a vast array of colours. The ones that caught my attention are the Off Roads design. Anna just got them from the US of A. Penny's dad just got back and Anna asked if he could get a pair for her. When Anna told me about the Off Road model, I was a bit hesitant about this model, I thought the current models available in town (Cayman and Beach) were really cool and so comfortable.


I've tried them while I was in 1 U. Those sandals are really comfortable, light and durable. In addition, they're so suited for our humid climate. They've got nice holes that will 'air' your feet if you're the perspiring heavy type. And it's so light you can fit a few pairs in your luggage it won't put more additional weight when you check in your bags.


When I saw the off road model, I was swooped over! I simply must have it! It's a sad thing they're aren't available here in KL... Yet...



I hope I can get one of these for Christmas... I have a few more items I'd like in my wish list! More on my next blog...

Comments

Popular Posts